Friday, April 17, 2009

A day late...

And don't they look happy about it! I should have posted this yesterday, but I got busy and forgot, so it's a day late. The other exciting thing that happened yesterday was that my brother Skyler got his mission call! Unfortunately, the stinker is making all of us wait until tomorrow night to hear where he's going! He swears he's not going to peak, but I don't think he can do it. You can see a video of him getting it in the mail on his blog to the right. I'll let you know where he's going tomorrow! I can't wait. I can't believe my baby brother is leaving us for two years!

2 comments:

nicilee said...

They are such sweeties. Isn't nice that even with all they have been through they are still so happy and content. I'm glad that babies forget so easily. They are so sweet.

Reno 411 said...

They are so cute. Happy 6 months girlies.