Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our cupcakes turn 1!

This year, October 16th was a happy day; a day for celebration. We threw a cupcake themed party for the girls on Saturday, and I have to admit, it was really fun. We celebrated with family and close friends with presents, ice cream (home made by my Dad) and of course cupcakes. It was so much fun watching the girls dig into their chocolate cake. They had so much fun that Bailey even fell asleep before she opened presents. But she woke up just in time to play! There are a lot of pictures here, but I just couldn't narrow it down! For some reason the pictures are in random order and not from beginning to end. Hope you enjoy them anyway.
Close up of the cupcakes. I made pink and purple fondant flowers for them.

A cutie tutu bootie!
Poor Bailey Bug was tired!
She was such a ham that day, which is not her usual style.
Reagan was digging the chocolate.
Bailey was a little less sure of hers.
So cute!
Reagan and Grandma.
Silly face Bailey and Papa.
Our good sweet friend, Grandma Jackie.
Look at all those cupcakes, yum yum!
Little stinker would not leave her headband on!



4 comments:

Iverson Family said...

So cute Mallory! I love the cupcake theme, their adorable tutu's and the cute head bands! So so cute. I still cannot believe that they are one!?! what???? Times flies!

Karrasch Clique said...

Ho fun Mallory! I love the tutu's and your girls are adorable!!! I can't believe they are already one! TOO CUTE =)

Karrasch Clique said...

How fun...sorry =(

nicilee said...

What a great party! Everything looks amazing! I love birthdays. The twiners are so cute, we love looking at them.