Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008

So this was the first year that I didn't send out Christmas cards. It's not like I didn't have the time, I just didn't feel like doing it for some reason. Instead I'll just catch you up on some of the highlights of this year. Most of it is old news, sorry!
January- My sister Juliann was married January 5th bringing another Michael into the family! It was also the same day as one of the worst snow storms of the year. We just barely ended up with a reception! 
February- I had surgery the day after Valentine's day.
March- We went to Cancun, Mexico (one of our favorite places to visit) with our friends Jamin and Taneil, Andy, Janet and Michael's brother Chris.
April- We found out I was pregnant on April 30th.
May- It's twins! We also went to visit Michael's sister Nicole and her husband and kids in Utah. We had a lot of fun.
June- My brother Skyler graduates high school. 
July- I turned 23!
August- We found out we were having 2 girls on August 5th. Michael and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on August 7th with a week long trip to Vegas. We went and saw Blue Man Group again and had a very romantic dinner! Even if you aren't very far along in a pregnancy, Vegas is miserable in the summer!!
October- I was hospitalized on the 3rd. Bailey and Reagan were born on the 16th.
November-Reagan and Bailey both have heart surgery the first week of the month making it the most stressful week of our lives! Michael turned 27.
December-Bailey and Reagan make it home just in time for us to spend their first Christmas with them!

2 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

How exciting to have your girls home! They are so sweet! It was nice to see you the other day...and I do have to say that you are looking GREAT!!! Happy New Year!

Reno 411 said...

WOW! What an incredible year you had. I cried while reading this post. I am so excited that you have your babies home now.