Monday, January 12, 2009

Bailey and Reagan's room

Okay, so the girls' room has been finished for a while now, thanks to my amazing husband. He painted the room, dresser, and set everything up for me! I'm so proud of how it turned out, so I thought I would share. Plus, I'm kind of bored. *You can't really tell because of the lighting, but the room is a pale green. It's very similar to the color of the background of this blog.
The top of their dresser. Their initials are next to their set of footprints.
Two diaper cakes from my showers and a shadowbox I put together with stuff from the hospital. It has their hospital birth announcement cards, hats they wore and more footprints. What can I say, I love their tiny little feet!
My recliner, which Michael's sister gave to us. It is so comfy, I love it. I've loved fairies ever since I was little, so a few years ago Michael bought me the hanging metal fairy mobile in Apple Hill. It is the cutest thing.
I know I keep bragging about my husband. But he picked out the girls bedding. It is gorgeous, and I couldn't have picked something better myself. 
The wall letters that we painted. We thought about putting "and" in between the names so that it doesn't look like one name, but it looked funny.

3 comments:

Grace said...

Their room looks so cute! You guys did a great job.

Taneil said...

It amazes me how much you get down with twins! The room looks so cute. I'm glad that Mike has such an eye for decorating!

nicilee said...

It all looks so great. Can't wait to come out and meet them. You'd think we would have by now. I just don't want my perpetually sick kiddos getting your little ones sick. We love you all and glad that the chair is working for you. It is a comfy chair for sure.