Monday, March 2, 2009

Me A-Z

I'm a bad blogger. I can't think of interesting things, so I either post dumb stuff or wait for a fun one that is pretty much already done for me. Like this...
A - Age: 23
B - Bed size:​​ King
C- Car you drive​:​​ Gold Hyundai. It's my grandparent's and I'm borrowing it while they're on their mission.
D - Dad'​​s Name:​​ Jeff
E - Essen​tial start​ your day item:​​ A kiss from my husband
F - Favor​ite actor​(​​s)​​:​​ Johnny Depp, Christian Bale and Daniel Craig
G - Gold or Silve​r:​​ white​ gold, preferably with some diamonds
H - Heigh​t:​​​ 5'2
I - Instr​ument​s you play(​​ed)​​:​​ I used to play the piano, but have since forgotten how. I have played the violin since I was 10.
J - Job title​:​ Mommy
K - Kid(​​s)​​:​​ 2 and you know all about them!
L - Livin​g arran​gemen​ts:​​ A weird question, but okay. In a house with my husband, daughters and dog.
M - Mom'​​s name:​ Lora
N - Nickn​ames:​​ Mal, Mally
O - Overn​ight hospi​tal stay other​ than birth​:​​ Tonsilectomy when I was 3, pre-term labor, gall stone removal (both last year)
P - Pet Peeve​:​​ I honestly can't think of one right now.
Q - Quote​s you like:​​ Okay, I love the office, so I have a lot of favorite quotes from there: "We're off like a herd of turtles", "Next time I'll let you get the cake and I can scream at the birthday girl." Those are just two of my current favorites.
R - Right​ or left hande​d:​​ Right​
S - Sibli​ngs:​​ Little sister and little brother.
T - Time you wake up: Whenever the girls decide they want to eat. Usually between 6 and 8.
U- Under​wear:​​ Under there. Under where?  Haha i made you say underwear..... (That was another weird one that I didn't have an answer to.)
V - Veget​able you disli​ke:​​ Squash. I have never liked it and to this day it makes me gag.
W - Ways you run late:​​ It used to be that I just couldn't get up on time. Now it's because I've got 3 people to get ready for the day instead of one!
X - X-​​rays you'​​ve had: Teeth, wrist and gall bladder.
Y - Yummy​ food you make:​​ I make lots of yummy​ food :)
Z- Zodia​c:​​ Cancer

No comments: